And he has a massive opportunity to replace obstructionist liberals with Republicans.
There are 10 Democrat senators that are up for re-election in states that Trump claimed victory in during the 2016 election — he will potentially be able to counter out establishment Republican senators with small-government conservatives.
Here are their names — vote them out:
- Debbie Stabenow (Michigan)
- Bob Casey Jr. (Pennsylvania)
- Sherrod Brown (Ohio)
- Joe Manchin (West Virginia)
- Bill Nelson (Florida)
- Joe Donnelly (Indiana)
- Claire McCaskill (Missouri)
- Jon Tester (Montana)
- Heidi Heitkamp (North Dakota)
- Tammy Baldwin (Wisconsin)
Senate seats are crucial for Trump’s “America First” agenda — plus, the more “Neil Gorsuch” type justices he can appoint during his tenure, the better.